E-mail us your text and we will provide a quote for you.
When you’re asking for a quote or ordering a translation, please provide the following information:
- Languages – the original text and the translation language(s)
- The target audience of the translation
- When the translation has to be ready
- Your contact information
If you need a quote in a hurry, give us a call! We usually provide our quote within 24 hours.
Asking for a quote does not commit you to anything yet. We always handle all material confidentially. You can find examples of pricing and turnaround times here. Magus complies with the general terms of contract for translations of the Finnish Association of Translators and Interpreters.
- Send the material in the original format (for example Word, Excel, PowerPoint, .ttx or .indd). PDF is not the original text format, and the text must first be processed in order to get a quote or to translate it.
- All kinds of reference materials help the translator: your own glossaries, web pages and any material previously translated.
- You can and should contact the translator, if you want to offer further information or background on your text. Or maybe you have a technical expert in your company, who wants to confirm the terms chosen by the translator?